Monday, March 5, 2012

It's Monday and I'm talking about the Bachelor again!

This time last week I just finished watching the Bachelor. Charlene couldn't believe Courtney made it to the final two. But, I knew right away that Nikki would be packing her bags when Caveman Ben told cameras, "I feel totally at ease with Nikki." Those words have been the kiss of death for every reject he sent home thus far.

I was watching the show again tonight. It was the "Bitches Strike Back" episode. There was one moment that Courtney was on stage and I said to Charlene, "Hold on a minute. Is that Michael Jackson?"


The likeness was uncanny to me. She is so odd looking -- and not in a good way.

And, then there was Jaclyn. Is she an anteater or what?



Jaclyn pretty much defines the league in which the Caveman is accustomed to dating in. She probably looks a little more like Monica (one of my favorites) after a dozen jaager bombs.



I always liked Monica. So poised and seemingly in control -- and a very clever sense of humor. She kind of reminds me of Charlene before I corrupted her. I don't believe and won't believe she was ever attracted to Ben.

Bugs Bunny made a special appearance on tonight's show too.

       

The rake in her mouth is hard to notice in a still photo, but those Bugs Bunny buck teeth really come to life on high definition television. You'd think with teeth like that her personality would be better.. but that's not the case with her. She's just as ugly on the inside as she is on the mouth.

I'm sorry. I'm acting like Courtey. All in good fun, though.

More tomorrow, but as for now, "That's all folks!"


No comments:

Post a Comment