Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It's Tuesday and I'm still talking about the Bachelor...

Now who'd have thought a masculine guy like me could go on and on about the Bachelor like this? I didn't know I had it in me either.

So, as I was saying last night, Samantha (AKA Bugs Bunny) could eat an apple through a chain link fence with those teeth. And, what a loud mouth! Britnney hit the nail on the head when she compared Bugs to a chihuahua.

I'm still disappointed with Emily. I mean, she talked a good game about Ben being a chump before he took the hot seat. But, I felt like she got submissive again once he took the stage. I guess I can't blame her, though. I'm will to bet that behind closed doors he is privy to beating women. You all saw the way he talked to her in Puerto Rico, right? "Be careful" and "tread lightly"? I'd hate to see Emily with a fat lip and a pair of black eyes.

Even though Emily seems a little weak minded around Ben, I still have a soft spot for her. I think she'd got an excellent sense of humor, a lot of wit, and some dope ass emcee skills. I write some rhymes too, so it might be worth it for me to look her up in the white pages and get her to collaborate on an album with me.

The Caveman was looking particularly arrogant on stage last night. I guess he doesn't realize the party is just about over for him. It's gonna' be back to dating chicks that look like Jaclyn for him. Cos' like, I'm not a fan of Lindzi, but I think it will only take one slap in the mouth for her to leave him for good. I can't see her putting up with an abusive relationship. In fact, I think she would kick the living shit out of Ben if it ever came to blows.

Is it me, or did Kacie B. look like shit again? I'm not sure what her deal is. I kinda' remember her being really cute in the beginning of the season. It seems as if the process aged her about 15 years. Kacie B., if you're reading this, get a juicer and use it everyday -- and drink resveratrol. It will make you look hot again!

This pic wasn't from last night, but she already looks like she's 35 here.
 

Ok. This is the last thing about the show last night. That weirdo Jesse... the one who tried giving Ben kissing lessons... she wins the Emmy for the highest level of shamelessness in a reality tv show category. I can't believe she was still praising Ben and asking him for a booty call last night. The producers must have put her up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment